How do I get someone to a Mental Health Treatment Facility if he/she is unwilling to go?

You can call your local police department and ask for public assistance. Any law enforcement officer who has a reasonable belief formed upon investigation that a person is a mentally ill person and/or a person with an alcohol and/or substance abuse problem and because of such is likely to cause harm to self or others if not allowed to remain at liberty, may take the person into custody without a warrant.

The officer shall transport the person to a treatment facility where the person shall be examined by a physician or psychologist. See K.S.A. 59-2953.