Can I make partial payments?

Partial payments can be made on Real Estate tax at any time, unless the property is in a tax foreclosure sale.  Partial payment on real estate property does not make you ineligible for a tax foreclosure sale.

Personal Property taxes are due in full if the 1st half tax is not paid by December 20th.  Partial payments can be made on Personal Property tax after May 10th. Kansas law prohibits obtaining a license plate for any car, truck or other vehicle until personal property taxes are paid in full. 

Partial Payment does not stop Douglas County from taking legal action against you. You will be charged all interest, fees and cost of collection until Balance Due is fully paid.

Partial payments can be made by mail or in person, or by editing the amount online before adding to cart.