Can I pay my ticket in the Treasurer's office?

No, for a City of Lawrence ticket, you need to contact the Lawrence Municipal Court at 1 Riverfront Plaza, Lawrence KS 66044 or 785-832-6190.

If the ticket was issued by the Kansas Highway Patrol or Douglas County Sheriff's office (look at the contact information on the back of the ticket) use the contact information there for Douglas County District Court.