I want to apply for a township position, such as trustee, treasurer, or clerk. What do I have to do?

You still need to submit a Declaration of Intention to run for office, and you have a $1 filing fee to pay to the Election Office. You will also need to complete a Statement of Substantial Interest form. If you do not anticipate raising or spending more than $500 in your campaign, you can fill out the Affidavit of Exemption from Filing Receipts and Expenditures Reports (PDF format), and your obligations have been met.