Can I sell the existing house with one or two acres?

An existing vested residential parcel with less than the minimum acreage required in the Douglas County Zoning Regulations may be eligible to be sold as a residential parcel if the Douglas County sanitation requirements are met. Specific properties should be discussed with the county sanitarian and Zoning and Codes. A new parcel with less than 3 acres in area is not permitted with or without an existing residence on it.