Reimbursement of Medical Expenses

Court Trustee

7th Judicial District of Kansas

Contact Us

Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm

Reimbursement of Medical Expenses

While the Court Trustee does not assist in obtaining an order for reimbursement of medical expenses, we have developed a form and instructions for you to use.

If you are the person receiving child support, once you receive an Order from the Court awarding you a Judgment for unpaid medical expenses, you can bring that Judgment to the Court Trustee and we can add the amount awarded to the child support that we collect.  It will start earning interest the month after we receive it.